a blog about unique ideas in fashion that inspire the present and the future

Friday, December 31, 2010

Resolutions on this New Years Eve...

Christmas has come and gone so fast and the holidays are almost over! Today is New Year's Eve and I think I will be making some resolutions this year.

MY BLOG'S NEW YEARS RESOLUTION CHECK LIST

  1. Write more postings on my blog. Yes I know my postings are far too few. 
  2. Add style shots of myself. My first one will be starting today. Yay!
  3. Add street shots. I just have to get over my shy self to accomplish this one. We'll see how I do in the new year.

1 comment:

  1. Great resolutions! Mine are pretty similar I guess, I'm nervous to take street shots! Thanks for the follow!

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com/

    xx. VLM.

    ReplyDelete