a blog about unique ideas in fashion that inspire the present and the future

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Handbags, Pretty Sweet

So continuing my search for the next handbag, I went on Nordstroms.com and I have come across some really nice ones. Here's my latest finds.

I feel this is a really nice bag that is following the slouchy trend, but subtle enough that it's classic quality will take you through a few seasons.  It is by Rebecca Minkoff and sells for $595 on Nordstrom's website.



This one is also a really nice slouchy bag, but more fashion forward. It is by Foley & Corinna and sells for $450 on Nordstrom's Website.
 
 This bag by Botkier is really cool too. I really like the intertwined pleated effect with the cord. I haven't seen that before. Pleating is supposed to be a trend in the upcoming seasons and fringe is still pretty hip now so it's a perfect combo. You can get this bag for $395 on Nordstrom's Website.


Which one is your favorite? I can't decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment