a blog about unique ideas in fashion that inspire the present and the future

Sunday, June 20, 2010

WHERE DID ALL THE BAGS GO?

So I went to LA's fashion district this weekend and thought I would check out all the handbags in the alley. I never really was in need of a handbag so I surprisingly skipped over those stores even though I been to the alley a million times. When I got there and check out a bunch of stores, I was deeply disappointed. All the stores are full crap. I was hoping to buy maybe a chic knockoff from Alexander Wang's new handbag collection, but alas there was nothing even close to that look.  Is this what the handbags in the alley always look like or is this just a bad season of bags? If so where am I supposed to go to get a nice bag that won't break the bank? And preferably still leather?? This is something I am going to research and will get back to you on....

No comments:

Post a Comment